If you have perishable items in your cart, the automatically-added cold shipper is recommended, as is choosing a shipping method, to maintain freshness, that will arrive at your destination within 2 days. Click for info!
Select a Category
Select a Category
Our recommended method for keeping your products cool in transit, this option includes a CFC-free Styrofoam container (or an insolated bag on certain items)or cold-retentive bubble bags and frozen ice gel packs. We have many sizes of cold boxes, so you only need one per order. PLEASE DO NOT ADD MORE COLD SHIPPERS TO YOUR ORDER, THEY WILL BE REMOVED AS IT IS RARE WE NEED TO CHARGE FOR EXTRA COLD SHIPPERS. We will contact you by email or phone if an additional shipper is needed, but typically, we have sizes on hand to be able to ship up to 30-40 cold items in one single carton
$7.99 each, includes cold shipper container and all necessary cold packing materials.
*THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS VIA COUPON SPECIALS*
**IMPORTANT** - Read below for full details on shipping perishable items!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION!
1. Our system has changed slightly for cold products - as of this time, when you add the first refrigerated or frozen item to your order, one Cold Pack Insulated Shipper will be automatically added to your shopping cart as well. If you do NOT wish to have this cold shipper added to keep your items cool and better protected from heat during shipping, you may click the small trash can/delete icon to the right of the item and it will be removed from your order. However, if you choose to remove this from your order, we are not responsible if the items do not arrive in satisfactory condition, so only remove the cold shipper if you are 100% certain that you are willing to accept the risk of the item arriving in a more thawed condition.
2. This item is perishable and should be shipped with a Cold Bag or Cold Box Shipper (one cold shipper will automatically add to your cart with the first cold product you choose to purchase) and shipped via 2nd Day Air to ensure maximum freshness (unless you are within a 2 day ship time from Wisconsin.) The following states can be shipped via UPS Ground to arrive within 2 days: WI, IL, MN, IN, MI, IA, MO, OH, KY, TN, WV, NE, KS (eastern half of state), GA (northern half of state), ND (eastern half of state), PA (western half of state), and NY (western half of state.) If you do not live in one of the states noted above, we strongly urge you to choose 2nd Day Air for your shipping option during checkout. We cannot guarantee freshness or replace perishable items if the shipping time is longer than 2 days and if a Cold Bag or Shipper is not included. At checkout, you will see the days in transit for Ground delivery - if you see 3 or 4 days for your delivery time, we do recommend selecting 2nd Day Air to expedite the order to ensure best condition on arrival, otherwise, items may arrive completely thawed and we are not able to replace anything sent that is not shipped in accordance with our recommendations for cold items.
3. Refrigerated/frozen item orders with a Cold Shipper are shipped Monday through Wednesday unless you are in a 1-day ship range for Ground (of which, the last day for shipping cold items is Thursday for 1-day range orders) – all orders placed after 12:00 PM on Wednesday may be held for shipment until the following Monday to ensure that they are not left in a UPS facility over the weekend.
4. If you have cold items in your order and if you will NOT be home to receive the items at the time of delivery, we STRONGLY suggest having the order shipped to your work location, or, to a family member/friend/neighbor who can take the items in and put them into proper cold storage immediately on arrival. We are not responsible for items that are too thawed if they're delivered early and not received until later in the evening, so please plan your delivery accordingly so that your order will not spend the day sitting on a porch on in a hallway where it will continue to thaw for many hours.
5. We do not recommend shipping to PO Box addresses unless you are in one of the states listed above that are within a 2-day shipping time. If you do ship to a PO Box, we strongly recommend checking with your post office daily for delivery as we cannot replace items left at your box too long that have become inedible.
6. This item should only be shipped inside the USA, as delivery outside the USA normally takes too long to ensure proper freshness. If you wish to ship this item outside the USA, please email us at email@example.com to discuss expedited shipping options. Any orders for this item sent outside the USA are done so at your own risk, and by checking the box at top, you accept all responsibility for sending this item outside the USA at your own risk.
7. Please do not be alarmed if items arrive in a state of thawing (which may happen if your area is quite warm at the time of delivery), as there are no animal-based ingredients that pose a health risk of going bad by being exposed to some heat during the final part of delivery.As long as this item is shipped to arrive within 2 days and has cold packs added, it will be adequate to consume even if it is not completely chilled when it arrives. Items may begin to warm up on the 2nd day in transit if they are transported in warm trucks or are being delivered to hot areas. So long as you ensure proper delivery in this time frame and have selected cold packs or a cold shipper box the items will only warm up for a short period at most and will stay cool for the bulk of the journey to you.
8. By clicking the check box to confirm you have read our policies, you accept all risk in shipping this item to you in the event that you choose not to ensure delivery within 2 days and/or do not choose to purchase a cold shipper box or cold shipper pouch. If you do not ensure proper delivery, we cannot offer any replacements or reimbursements for items that have spent excessive time in heat en route to their destination.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Very helpful product to have
Hi Hailey, We loved to hear that the cold shipper made the job! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Best, Juan Vegan Essentials
These worked well for a long trip.
I liked this as it is packaged well but easier to get open!
It was good and worked great
The cold shipper box with biodegradable Ice Packs (I will reuse) did very well. It kept everything cold and it held up very well!