If you have perishable items in your cart, the automatically-added cold shipper is recommended, as is choosing a shipping method, to maintain freshness, that will arrive at your destination within 2 days. Click for info!
Select a Category
Select a Category
Created by Chef Wendy, who has over 25 years of experience preparing amazingly delicious and nutritious vegan meals, these artisanal hand-crafted vegan cheeses are made with pure, simple, non-GMO ingredients to give you the taste and texture of real dairy cheese, but of course, they're 100% vegan!
Made with incredble detail to recreate amazingly unique flavors as well as mimicing classic cheeses to a degree that would fool even most diehard dairy fans, Wendy's Nutty Cheeses are made in small batches with fresh cashew milk and locally-sourced ingredients to provide the best quality possible without sacrifice - after all, you and your family deserve the best!
This Garden of Eden cashew cheese is a brilliant melange of all flavors, this one starts with a creamy cashew base and adds in beet powder, leek powder, carrot powder and white truffle salt for something truly unique that raises the bar for vegan cheeses everywhere!
6 oz. (168g) Garden of Eden vegan cheeses are $15.49 each.
Ingredients: Cashews, coconut oil, nutritional yeast, miso, salt, mustard, onion powder, beet powder, leek powder, carrot powder, white truffle salt
Nutritional information: Coming soon!IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION!
2. This item is perishable and should be shipped with a Cold Bag or Cold Box Shipper (one cold shipper will automatically add to your cart with the first cold product you choose to purchase) and shipped via 2nd Day Air to ensure maximum freshness (unless you are within a 2 day ship time from Wisconsin.) The following states can be shipped via UPS Ground to arrive within 2 days: WI, IL, MN, IN, MI, IA, MO, OH, KY, TN, WV, NE, KS (eastern half of state), GA (northern half of state), ND (eastern half of state), PA (western half of state), and NY (western half of state.) If you do not live in one of the states noted above, we strongly urge you to choose 2nd Day Air for your shipping option during checkout. We cannot guarantee freshness or replace perishable items if the shipping time is longer than 2 days and if a Cold Bag or Shipper is not included. At checkout, you will see the days in transit for Ground delivery - if you see 3 or 4 days for your delivery time, we do recommend selecting 2nd Day Air to expedite the order to ensure best condition on arrival, otherwise, items may arrive completely thawed and we are not able to replace anything sent that is not shipped in accordance with our recommendations for cold items.
3. Refrigerated/frozen item orders with a Cold Shipper are shipped Monday through Wednesday unless you are in a 1-day ship range for Ground (of which, the last day for shipping cold items is Thursday for 1-day range orders) – all orders placed after 12:00 PM on Wednesday may be held for shipment until the following Monday to ensure that they are not left in a UPS facility over the weekend.
4. If you have cold items in your order and if you will NOT be home to receive the items at the time of delivery, we STRONGLY suggest having the order shipped to your work location, or, to a family member/friend/neighbor who can take the items in and put them into proper cold storage immediately on arrival. We are not responsible for items that are too thawed if they're delivered early and not received until later in the evening, so please plan your delivery accordingly so that your order will not spend the day sitting on a porch on in a hallway where it will continue to thaw for many hours.
5. We do not recommend shipping to PO Box addresses unless you are in one of the states listed above that are within a 2-day shipping time. If you do ship to a PO Box, we strongly recommend checking with your post office daily for delivery as we cannot replace items left at your box too long that have become inedible.
6. This item should only be shipped inside the USA, as delivery outside the USA normally takes too long to ensure proper freshness. If you wish to ship this item outside the USA, please email us at email@example.com to discuss expedited shipping options. Any orders for this item sent outside the USA are done so at your own risk, and by checking the box at top, you accept all responsibility for sending this item outside the USA at your own risk.
7. Please do not be alarmed if items arrive in a state of thawing (which may happen if your area is quite warm at the time of delivery), as there are no animal-based ingredients that pose a health risk of going bad by being exposed to some heat during the final part of delivery.As long as this item is shipped to arrive within 2 days and has cold packs added, it will be adequate to consume even if it is not completely chilled when it arrives. Items may begin to warm up on the 2nd day in transit if they are transported in warm trucks or are being delivered to hot areas. So long as you ensure proper delivery in this time frame and have selected cold packs or a cold shipper box the items will only warm up for a short period at most and will stay cool for the bulk of the journey to you.
8. By clicking the check box to confirm you have read our policies, you accept all risk in shipping this item to you in the event that you choose not to ensure delivery within 2 days and/or do not choose to purchase a cold shipper box or cold shipper pouch. If you do not ensure proper delivery, we cannot offer any replacements or reimbursements for items that have spent excessive time in heat en route to their destination.